Free domestic security survey and fire safety check
In partnership with the Scottish Fire & Rescue Service we offer a free domestic security survey and fire safety check to all of our residents. We can also give you advice on what to do about cold/bogus callers. To make an appointment, contact us using the details below.
Our Community Wardens respond to the community safety and anti-social behaviour needs of residents and businesses in the county.
Working with our partner agencies through the MATAC (Multi Agency Tasking and Co-ordinating) process, we aim to tackle anti-social behaviour, deter crime and help residents to feel safer as they go about their daily business.
What do the Community Wardens do?
The Community Warden team
- work at the grass roots and act as additional 'eyes and ears' assisting in crime prevention and reducing fear of crime;
- patrol residential estates and town centres throughout Clackmannanshire on foot, by bicycle or in vehicles providing
- a high visibility presence;
- a friendly, approachable contact within the community to discuss any concerns about the local environment;
- reassurance to both residents and business people;
- the opportunity to identify potential issues and either deal with them directly or report them to the appropriate agency.
- play a part in improving community's quality of life and making neighbourhoods a better place to live.
Hours of operation
- Monday to Wednesday: 0800 - 2200 hrs
- Thursday: 1400 - 2200 hrs
- Friday to Saturday: 1600 - midnight
- Sunday: 1200 - 2000 hrs
For Further Information Contact
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000