IT and Me
Discover what IT can do for you
Find out what free, informal computer and tablet training is available in your local library.
Digital devices such as PCs and tablet computers are changing the way people access information, keep in touch with one another and learn new things.
Come along to our sessions to find out more. If you have your own tablet or laptop please feel free to bring it with you.
Using a PC, laptop or tablet allows you to
- save time and money
- stay in touch with friends and family
- learn something new
- job search
- use social media for example Facebook
Volunteer with us
Can you spend a few hours a week to be an IT & Me Champion?
IT & Me Champions encourage library users to enhance their digital experience.
We need you to
- encourage and assist people using IT in the libraries as part of a regular drop in or club in a local setting.
- assist with registering for and using specialist job search sites such as Universal Job Match.
- help with CVs, scanning and attaching documents.
- demonstrate key skills for using digital devices such browsing the internet, downloading eBooks and using apps.
If you are interested in taking part in sessions or volunteering, please contact us using the details below.
Related Publications & Documents
For Further Information Contact
Speirs Centre, Primrose Place, Alloa, FK10 1AD
Tel: 01259 225092